Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A Girl's Best Friend

LASHES LOVELY LASHES

Twiggy 1960's

I absolutely love lashes, when I wear them I automatically see a difference. Falsies (as they are otherwise called )  draw attention to your eyes. Have you tried some lately? They come in strip and individuals. After experimenting I decided that individuals  for me were more my speed as I like a more natural look. However if you want the dramatic effect wear the strip and go Wild  as they come in many forms and thickness. If you are curious about Lashes try it out. Nothing tried nothing done at least you tried it once. Lashes are like a great pair of shoes that complete your look.

Try them on today.


Strip Lashes
Individuals

What's your Best Friend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...