Thursday, June 9, 2011

1 Purpose


Yes, 1 Purpose is the name that the model goes by, what a strong name. In this picture, with 1 purpose I decided to do something creative. I studied her profile before meeting with her and decided I wanted to do something that would be creative but would draw attention to her bone structure. I guess it is evident that I am a fan of the craft store. It is an artist's best friend as there are many things there you can utilize to make your images stand out, just use your imagination....
For this particular shoot I employed my trusty Ben Nye fire wheel which I used on her cheeks. I normally apply the fire wheel in bronze before powdering to ensure that there will be no streaking. In terms of makeup foundation, I used Ben Nye products with minimal contouring as One purpose had already distinct features. Sunlit Copper blush powder (Iman) was used on her cheeks. This blush is not only a staple in my professional kit, it is a resident in my personal stash. It works well for people with warm undertones in their skin.Loves It!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...