Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Beauty Project- Tinted Moisturizer.

I am a big fan of DIY, it is always worth a try. My last project of making my cream blush from my broken blush came out spectacular. So today we are going to experimetn yet again and make our own tinted moisturizer. You only need 2 ingredients.



  1. Liquid foundation
  2. Spf Moisturizer.

Today I will be using my Maybelline Fit Me foundation #320 Honey Beige.

My moisturizer will be my trusted Oil of Olay which acts as the second ingredient.

After the break see how to make your very own tinted moisturizer.




Pour your ingredients out .


Just a drop of moisturizer and liquid foundation.

There you have it mixed in your own personalized tinted moisturizer.

Have fun creating your own tinted moisturizer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...