Friday, May 27, 2011

What to Expect

When you are working on a crazy and hectic set, you have makeup  all over the place and girls everywhere trying to get ready. It can be mayhem, but in a fun and exciting way. I always have a great time working with my partner in crime Candie Cane as I call her, by the way she hates that name. We work well together, while Candie works her magic on the hair I am doing the makeup simultaneously on the model just to get it done as quickly as possible. That takes team effort.

Check out my girl Candie, I was the behind the scenes paparazzi.

 What a mess, see the gatorade bottle peaking out. lol. Got to stay hydrated.

This particular set was at the Mansion Club in Miami , we were working on Craig David's new video.

pics after the jump


on the set...



A picture with Craig David and my pregnant self. Yes I was on my feet for over 10 hours straight but I loved every minute of it and it was great exercise too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...