Friday, May 27, 2011

Bronze Beauty

Believe it or not this picture was taken in my garage. It was a great day and when I met Skylar she reminded me of Eva from America's Next Top Model and I was inspired to give her a natural look that would highlight her beautiful features. Notice where the light hits her face, at those points I placed Ben Nye's fire wheel in bronze so that the areas will pop. For Skylar's foundation I have found Ben Nye's products are excellent but you have to mix and blend. A clean and clear skin also helps I can tell you that much.

See the products I used on Skylar after the jump.










As you can tell I am a Spatula girl which really helps when mixing, thanks Mr.Blasco! I find it's easier and helps me not to get products mixed  up and contaminated. I don't double dip... for me it is a no no.

3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...