Thursday, June 23, 2011

Agenda

On my agenda for the day I am going be visiting my friends and we are going to be making some videos, it should be fun. Lots of girl talk while I pretend to be an instructor. Honestly I remember when I was younger and my mother would call me to help in the kitchen to make the salad ( for some reason this was always my job) and I would pretend to be on a cooking show and talk about what I would be doing next in the preparation, it helped me to get through the task easily. I guess doing these videos are just like that, I am learning new things daily. Thanks for taking an interest and I will strive to improve the quality of the videos and my demonstrations.

Remember your ideas and questions are valued as it will help all of us grow. Post on the blog so others can see the questions and the answers. If you have answers to any questions you see on the blog feel free to give your input, we are all learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...