Monday, June 13, 2011

Be Happy !

"Happiness is not by chance, but by choice."
Jim Rohn



I have been told time and time again that I have to make the decision  to be happy. You could have everything going well for you, a good job, great kids, blessed beyond measure and still you are still experiencing feelings of unhappiness. Yes, being happy is a feeling and so we the power within us to alter how we feel. Don't get me wrong, there are certain days when I wake up especially on a Monday morning and that blah .. feeling overtake me. I have to literally make the decision that I am going to have a great day and nothing is going to affect my mood.On days when I actively practice it I see a major difference in the outcome of my day. Give it a try, decide to be happy.
 I know it may seem like major work to make plans just to be happy, some days I guess takes more effort than others. So today, get your happy on,stop waiting specific on moments to occur to experience happiness, look around you and start to count your blessings and give thanks..


Have a Happy Monday and a blessed day.


inspiration after the jump.







Take Kirk Franklyn's advice and "Just Smile".



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...