Thursday, July 21, 2011

Customizing Your Lashes!



We all know that there is no one size fits all for lashes and over the years I have played around with various lashes and investigated different methods as to how to get lashes looking natural. I tend to use individuals as they are my preference. For individuals you can get the lashes in 2 different lengths, whether short and medium or medium or large and start to play around with the placement for a variety of effects. Because I have small set eyes even the short clusters are too long for me so what I do is cut them and then place the shortest ones to the corners while gradually building up with length. Another way is to add lashes to your strip lashes for a whole new signature look!


Find out how to customize your lashes after the break..








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...