Thursday, June 2, 2011

Punch it !!


 On the movie set of  "The Duel" which was shot in New York and New Jersey, I was prepping the lead actor Vance with a simulated black eye. When shooting a movie it is pivotal to follow the script in order to keep the continuity of the scenes accurate. A script breakdown is a must before starting. This is where you go through scene by scene to know how the characters will be depicted. This break down is important as scenes are not usually shot in sequence. In some cases the finale of the movie could be filmed the first day of production.

click for more



This picture was my trial run before the movie to get the simulation of the black eye done right. Chris was a great subject (thanks Lorna !), we were actually at a party and the guests swore he got beat up.

Did I pass the test?

2 comments:

  1. u sure did my fren...keep doing ur thing, ur an inspiration to me as I too want to venture into this or something related field

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it Sonya, for now check out you tube. So much out there to learn. It will happen.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...