Friday, July 8, 2011

Oil Cleansing Method





I know I have been posting frequently about skincare and I just wanted to share my personal routine that I am currently trying now.it is is called OCM (Oil Cleansing Method). Please note this works for some people.
So far I have been doing OCM for 2 weeks and have seen improvement in my skin, it is much clearer and I have been having less breakouts. I am still watching and observing to see if I am having any reactions to the oils to know if I need to make adjustments.
I have been using 75% Castor oil with 25% Grape seed oil to cleanse. For moisturizer I use grape seed oil along with my sunscreen.
I'll keep you updated with my progress as the weeks go by.

To find out more about OCM see the link below.

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/OIL-CLEANSING-METHOD-Hi-t141871.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...