Thursday, June 2, 2011

Growing

"God's answers don't always look like your prayers". T.D. Jakes

This spoke volumes to me, sometimes we feel suspended like nothing is happening in our lives. It is when we are still that God is able to bring forth what is really in us. You don't realise your potential at times until you are at a roadblock or a standstill. You are praying for God to open up something for you, when it is really you He needs to open up so you can receive.
 I have to work on receiving, so I can fully embrace what God has in store for me. I never knew I would enjoy blogging and  I have always shied away from being in front of the camera and I have been pleasantly surprised by my comfort level when recording my videos. If I didn't try I would never have known. I am glad I did ! If I wasn't at the place of quietness I would never have discovered or even ventured in this area.

God does answers prayers and his answers are best, even when it doesn't feels like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...