Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Luminous skin is In!



Having luminous, smooth skin is always IN for me, who wouldn't want to have flawless skin period, it is always THE look to have. You have many products on the market that can help to give your skin a more refined finish. This is all in the preparation work before you apply your makeup.


A great product that I can recommend and I know that works is Lumene Time Freeze


This product instantly lifts and tightens the face, I was shocked at how well it worked. It was recommended to me by a great photographer  when I had to work on more mature clients for a shoot. It worked wonders.


Check out this makeup artist secret. I bet you will be shocked at what can be used as a primer.



Yes Monistat has been a hidden secret and has been used as a face primer and works just as well as top primers. It does the same trick of creating a smooth canvas before applying your makeup. After careful research and reviews and trying it out I am inclined to agree. You never know what can be used in your makeup routine!


Image Courtesy of pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...