Saturday, August 13, 2011

My Commentary

On this shoot I was giving the model a smokey eye for a very edgy, vintage kind of look. After applying my kryolan supra color in black, I then went over the eye with my Kryolan Black shadow to set the color and to build the intensity.


After applying the shadow I am now reapplying the liner on her lower lid to ensure that the intensity is magnified.
This a close up, for a better look at it. The outer band of the shadow is smudged to soften the harshness of the line.


To see the finished look keep reading



Here is Heather before Dominique our Hair Stylist, works her magic for the final look.


This is the final once over with Dominique and myself making sure everything is in place.


Images Courtesy of James Monahan Photography.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...