Saturday, August 20, 2011

Oil Cleansing Update!


Hi everyone, I am still persevering and using my olive oil and Castor oil to cleanse my skin. The only difference to date is that I decided to remove the grape seed oil from the mix. I have also looked into supplements and have started to take zinc. It is said Zinc supplements help with break outs.I am starting to see improvements and I am just taking it one day at a time. what else can one do. I exfoliate every two days with my homemade sugar scrub which consists of sugar, honey and lemon. I am about to start a regimen of applying honey and lemon mixture to my skin just to aid  in lightening up my spots.

See what products I use after the jump.


Oil Clenasing Recipe
75% castor oil with 25% Olive oil (carrier oil).
For moisturizer I use just the Olive oil and then my sunblock.

I alternate my masks depending on what I see happening with my skin. The Mint Julep is great for drying up those pesky pimples while the cucumber mask revitalizes the skin and gives it a smooth polish.

This is my sugar scrub and as you can see I have been using it. The recipe for this is quite simple, just combine sugar and honey together till you are pleased with the consistency of it. Honey is a great antioxidant for the skin and the sugar granules are gentle enough to use on the face or the body and does not cause damage.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...