Friday, May 27, 2011

Behind the Scenes

What does it take to make a production happen? It doesn't  just appear and come together out of thin air, there are many people who work behind the scenes just to make it happen. Let's take a look at the team that work to put it together. Check out my day on the set, behind the scenes with Jamaican Digicel rising Star Christopher Martin while we worked on his video "Take my Wings'.


 Yes, I get to do all the rubbing down "Such hard work". I have to prep the talent for the shot I believe he was one of the slaves on the plantation.
 Check out more after the jump..

This is some of the team that work to put it all together, that's Ezra in the hat he is helping the DP(director of photography) Richard Lanaman. The DP's  role is important as he is in charge of the shots and the quality of the images. In the background is music director JayWill. I miss working with these guys. .



The day wouldn't be complete without a picture with artiste himself Chris Matin, I just had to steal a picture.  That day was very significant for me as it was the last video I worked on in Jamaica before heading off to school in Orlando. One thing I miss is the Jamaican crew, nothing compares to them as I never had drama while working with them. After this I was off to Joe Blasco's Makeup Centre to learn Makeup for Film and Special effects.

check it out.




A great love song!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...