Friday, May 27, 2011

Being Creative

I love to add something unique when I am designing a makeup look. In this picture with Laura I decided to utilize some wire I had from the craft store and I decided to create head piece. Believe me I had some sort of vision in mind and as I began to twist and shape the wire it all came together. I guess its similar to our  life and our daily journey as  everyday it takes shape and  eventually forms into something significant.
For Laura, I decided to soften her features and so I  applied  warm colors with the focus being on the eyes. In the next image we went a bit more dramatic.. check it out



I took the decision to give Laura  a more seductive look and so I enhanced her eyes by adding darker colors to build the intensity and accessories for the final touch. We threw in a feather boa and beaded jewelry to complete the look.
Just by adding a darker shade of eyeshadow can really change your persona when you compare the first image with the last.

Do you agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...