Thursday, May 26, 2011

My Passion

Damaris

I remember working on Damaris the model pictured here, little did I know I was doing makeup on the future Miss Miami. The day I was on this shoot I was determined that I had to get her hair right as pictures show everything. I for one was not strong in hair so I had previously went on You Tube and viewed techniques. Sometimes I shy away from my weaknesses but I realise to be a well rounded makeup artist I have to be able to hold my own in the hair department. It was a good first run and it eertainly helped to build my confidence.



That's me working on Damaris as usual she is texting. For this look I chose to use a foundation one shade lighter than her skintone to give her a more porcelain doll like look.  Check it..


I also decided to add more drama to her brows to draw attention to her eyes and I used a darker shade to enhance the shape. Full lashes were applied to complete the effect with a pale gloss and pink toned blush. I also contoured her face to add definition. I really had a ball that day as Damaris was very easy going and extremely sweet.
 Here is a sample of a similar eye design.


This design can be worn day or night. For day you can use warm colors and for night just pump it up with darker shades like black, plums and a some shimmer if you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...