Monday, June 6, 2011

My Fav !!

InSTYLE MAGAZINE




They say the best things are the ones that grows on you and "InStyle" magazine has done just that. Every month I find myself gravitating to the issues because it covers the whole package about makeup application and products to how to dress up your jeans. Every issue has informative articles exploring new products,investigating if they meet the expectations of what they promise after being tested. Don't get me wrong.. I do love "Vogue" magazine which gives you great insight into makeup and clothing trends (I use it for shoot inspirations). I just think for a more complete coverage of beauty "Instyle" does it for me.

after the jump check out the link "Instyle magazine's Summer makeup trends and see my stash of Mag's


I see someone's little hand touching my stash, I guess I am not the only Instyle lover.
What's in your stash?

InStyle Summer Trends below, click click..
http://www.instyle.com/instyle/package/summertrends/photos/1,,20480953_20490457,00.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...