Friday, August 26, 2011

Drugstore" Whites" We love!




It's true when they say that using white liner helps to make your eyes look brighter. I know that it might feel like it owuld be too much. Take heart instead there are options such as using a nude liner that you can match close to the water line of your eyes. From my experience not all white liners make the cut, as some are either not white enough or they don't last. Here's a rundown some of my drug store favorites that I can vouch for.


To find out my drugstore favorites keep reading.





Rimmel London White





I know when you try this soft liner you will agree that it is highly pigmented and it actually lasts. It's a great product that is easy on the pocket. So if you are in the mood to see if white liners do what they say just run to your drug store and pick one up today!


NYX Eyeliner in "Milk"


This is another great liner that works and lives up to expectations. NYX is carried at your local Ulta cosmetic stores. So have fun experimenting and see if you like it.


Image Courtesy of pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...