Thursday, August 25, 2011

We ALL Want to KNOW!

Estelle
Don't deny it, we ALL want all the tips and secrets we can get our hands on to get that flawless skin. Essence Magazine caught up with British Singer Estelle about how she achieves her flawless skin and was surprised at her secret beauty weapon. Estelle believe it or not uses a very affordable brand that is carried by Target to help erase dark spots and pigmentation.

See Estelle's secret beauty weapon after the jump.


Estelle uses the very price friendly Shea Moisture African Black Soap which ranges from $4.99-$9.99. Even though I am doing my Oil Cleansing Method I am still open to different avenues of skin care. If you are interested in learning more about Estelle's beauty secret see the link below.
http://www.sheamoisture.com/

Source: Essence Magazine

2 comments:

  1. Shea Moisture makes great products - I use their stuff for my hair. Just bought some black soap - not shea moisture but another brand - and will see how it works. May try Shea Moisture's version if I don't like this one.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...