Monday, May 30, 2011

Flash Back

Looking back at snippets of my days at Joe Blasco in Orlando. I remember my first day I didn't know anyone and I was excited about the curriculum that was for 3 intensive months 9-5pm everyday. In the mornings we had lectures from our teachers and guest artists and then we went to practicals. The first part of the program was beauty and the 2nd was Special effects. I really learnt the craft and sometimes when you you are in the moment you don't realise how much you are taking in until you have left. It was truly a wonderful experience.

This was my first week and we were taught the value of presentation. It was a requirement to wear our smocks at all times, those were the good old days.


We were always goofing around, I never missed a day because when you missed a day you missed a ton.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...