Friday, September 9, 2011

Baking Soda Mask = SoFt Skin

Baking soda is one of the biggest secrets to getting really soft skin, I am not sure how it slipped me. Yesterday I got out my ingredients and put that baby on and I felt it start to work, it helps to give you clear skin by pulling out the black heads and great for acne prone skin. This is my new favorite mask and guess what? It is quite easy to do. Check out this easy recipe to get you started, look out for more variations in my future posts.


Baking Soda Mask Recipe

  • 1 Tbsp baking soda
  • 1 Tsp water
Directions
Mix ingredients and apply it to your face.You can use circular motions when applying and then let it sit for up to 15 minutes. If you feel any tingling or burning, just rinse.Please note it is advised that you do this mask 2 - 3 times a week as over doing it can lead to dryness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...